Warmoth double fat strat

mammoth

$1100 best deal on soft. I lowball myself by underpricing my guitar by more than half its cost doesn't mean you can overprice your guitar or quote Swee Lee 1st hand price and tell me to topup for your cheaper guitar, or offer me Indonesia Ibanez and only want to topup $100 to me. Only cash, no trade. Not for low ballers or trash talkers.

padauk3.jpg

padauk4.jpg

padauk5.jpg

padauk6.jpg

padauk2.jpg

Excellent condition, a good deal for serious musicians and guitar enthusiasts, especially since the body is full Padauk and you'll have a very, very tough time finding a guitar with full Padauk body nowadays. Think of this as a fixed bridge Nuno Bettencourt tribute guitar. You'll be getting something far better than a standard production Fender American Standard, it's a Warmoth and the quality definitely shines through. The weight is heavy, typical of Padauk, and the tone is heavy as hell too. Guitar is satin finished with tung oil. Warmoth has stopped offering full Padauk body anymore, only as a veneer. Not interested in trade. I see other used Warmoths price ranging from $1500 to $2000 and above, so this is a good bargain considering the wood choice renders it higher up the price scale to $2000+.

Here are the specs...

Neck: Padauk
Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony with abalone dot inlays, 22 frets
Bridge: Hardtail
Body: Full solid Padauk (Warmoth has stopped offering full Padauk bodies, now they only offer Padauk as body tops)
Tuners: Sperzel USA locking tuners
Pickups: Schecter & Duncan Designed
Controls: 3 way switch, master volume knob

Back