Wanted: Full band/musicians for original song recording for school project

boredtdgal92

Hi all,

I am looking for a full band/musicians who are willing to help to play for my original song and do a recording session for my school project. (fyi I am in my mid 20s)

My original song genre is more towards slow pop rock e.g Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson.
As the recording sessions will be in January, I am looking for a band/musicians who can meet up at least once in December for us to discuss the arrangement for the song.

I would prefer intermediate level musicians who are able to improvise as I am not that good at arrangement and currently my song only has piano and guiding vocals. But I will provide exact song references to give you an idea of what direction I am going for.

There will not be remuneration given but I hope to find people who maybe wants a song to add on to their portfolio or just wish to have fun improvising and recording the song together. Recording will be done at my school in town.

I am looking for the following musicians:
1 Drummer (preferably able to play with a click track/metronome)
1 Rhythm guitarist
1 Lead guitarist
1 Bassist
1 Singer (edgy voice, something like Avril lavigne or slightly pop rock kind of voice will be good)

It would be good if you have clips/video of your playing as well.

I look forward to your replies. You can PM me. Thank you!

Back