Walden Solid Top Classical Guitar + Guitar Bag, and Pick $150

guitarmansg

Selling an awesome sounding SOLID TOP Walden Classical Guitar [This means that the soundboard/top of the guitar is made of real solid Alaskan Sitka spruce wood, and NOT cheapo plywood which most other guitars at this price point use].

This is one from my collection for your collection. A pretty rare on the market Walden N550 from the acclaimed Natura series, this guitar combines both high quality natural finish on the Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top with warm sounding Sapelle Mahogany on the back and sides, giving it a sound and playability that is much much better then most other guitars at this price point.

IMG-20161205-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20161205-WA0008.jpg

Don't believe me?? Try it once and you will fall in love with it. See, Hear and Play your new friend, for a while and you will definitely agree with what I just said.

That's not all!

You will also be getting a guitar bag to keep your baby protected, and a pick so you really have everything you need to start strumming right away.

Contact me at 9112 8560 to deal at this unbeatable price (Retail Price:'$400+, and I'm giving this to you at less than half the price - great for beginners and also acoustic/electric players who are looking for a quality classical guitar to play on at a value for money price point).

Viewing/Inspection/Collection at East Coast, Marine Parade, East MRT Line.

Usual Available Timings:
East Coast/East MRT line: Before 1pm, and after 9pm on Weekdays. After 6.30pm on weekends.

Marine Parade: Weekday/Weekend afternoons.

Back