Wake up S.O.F.T

Deaninkl

Over the years i have bought several guitars via soft. I left Singapore for a while, then had issues with logging in... which i wont bother to go into.... now I'm regularly back in Singapore and wanting to buy guitars again here... not cheap, but available is the option of words... especially compared to KL.... but....

The admin of this site need to wake up to just how poor things have become, I remember well in 2006-2013 when i was staying mostly in Singapore, their would be 30-40 new adds a day for used guitars alone, let alone, amps, pedals etc...

now I'm looking for and MIJ tele, and I see 3 adds a day in total and tele adds one every few days....this site is really becoming a chore to use... wake up.

maybe the admin dont care.. so be it.

but this place was way better a few years ago..

Hi Deaninkl

Thanks for your feedback.

I think the reduced number in ad posting may be related to the reduced number of people playing music. Overall, I do see fewer bands and gigs happening.

If you have any suggestions as to how we can make things better, please share with us.

James

The way we are force to view advertisements doesnt help. I dont need to see blade runner trailer so many times when i click on another page.

Sorry about the Blade Runner advertisement. I have feedback to the ad company and they have limit it to 4 runs per hour.

Back