Vintage Rhodes Stage Piano MK-II Seventy-Three (original condition)

joylessdivision

$T2eC16hHJHgE9n0yHGLBBQoq(42iLw~~60_35.JPG

4225.gif

Good evening. Just listing this as a feeler. An offer to all vintage piano collectors who might be interested to acquire this gorgeous piece. I don't see many of this in Singapore, probably less than 5.

This is a vintage Fender Rhodes Stage Piano, MK-II Seventy-Three keys model. This early 80s piano is in great condition, well-kept with all 73 functional keys in tune. Volume & Bass Boost knobs with input jack are all functional, no cracking or buzzing. The beauty about the Rhodes is that it functions like an electric guitar, with built-in pickups to pickup the sound of this analog piano. You'll see this vintage piece used by many great bands onstage right till this very day. Simply plug it into a warm tube amp and enjoy the unique Rhodes piano sound.

It is rock solid, built for touring. With the heavy-duty Tolex top lid case cover and the 4 metal legs packed in, this thing weighs around 60kg. It is about 45 inches long, 22 inches wide and 9.5 inches in height when suit-cased in. You will definitely need to get a few guys to come carry/trolley this from me if you are keen to purchase. I'm an old man, no longer FFI fit certified! lol. Arrange mover/transportation at your own expense.

Interested pianists/keyboardist/collectors, please drop me a mail at joydiiviisiion@gmail.com and do offer a reasonable price.

As a reference for the market rate of such vintage analog piano pricing, do refer to this ebay listing for better understanding:
http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/WORLDWID...482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cf872a72

Back