Versatile Vocalist looking for musicians to form band

rexall

Hello everyone!

I'm a vocalist in his mid 20s. I'm versatile, having grown up listening and singing a diverse range of music from 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and contemporary.

I've experience in performing live in public concerts in separate bands 3 times in Singapore. I've also performed around Asia (in English and various languages), as a travelling backpacker in China, Philippines and Thailand.

Before I introduce more, I'd like to say I'm a huge fan of U2, especially love The Joshua Tree album.

And yes, continuing, the contemporary rock I listen to more often would include 90s grunge, hard rock, post-grunge bands like Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Creed, Oasis, Hoobastank, Third Eye Blind and I'm also very into alternative,funk rock like Red Hot Chili Peppers. I love Radiohead too, though their earlier albums (i.e. Pablo Honey, The Bends and O.K Computer).

And Coldplay, I know all their songs, having grown up with them since their first album. Other artistes I'd listen to and cover would include Paramore, Kings of Leon, Adele. Perhaps, more obscure bands I listen to include Dandy Warhols, Thriving Ivory, Savage Garden, Santana, Live, R.E.M, Jason Mraz, Daughtry, Collective Soul, The Bravery, Metallica, Megadeth, etc.

The older artistes I like to sing and cover include Simon & Garfunkel, The Carpenters, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, Alan Parsons Project, ABBA, The Beatles, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, David Gates & Bread, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, etc. Those who are keen to do other funk, soul, blues, I'm also a big fan of Ray Charles. And huge fan of a current blues-gospel-funk-soul Canadian band, called NewWorldSon.

Basically, I'm able to adapt to any genre and sing well, but most importantly hoping to find a group of enthusiastic musicians who'd like to meet up jam (perhaps write some original music)

Looking forward to a reply here or u could private message me too

Regards,
Rexall

"Life is either adaring adventure or nothing" – Helen Keller.

Last edited:
Hi,
We are looking for a male vocalist to add to our band...we already have a bassist, guitarist, drummer and a female vocalist. You wont be backing the female vocalist or anything but singing separately. We want to play songs of different genres. Text me at 91682451 if interested

hey there, me and my bassist are looking to put a band together. we're looking to build around influences like rhcp (bassist is a big fan), incubus, arctic monkeys, white stripes, muse and so on. we're both in our early twenties and have plenty of playing experience. we are still looking for a guitar player though. pm me for more details if you fee me, yea?

Back