The Suns @ Mosaic Festival, Sunday 19th March

knucklehead said:
the guy on the guitar looks like moe alkaff. hee

If you meant Justin aka JBoss, the bassist, then hell yeh, I always thought he looked like Moe Alkaff too. Lol. :)

And as always, The Suns always hypes up the crowd. Weeee.....

the suns were amazing. in fact, they always are. their second set was much more happening, there were ppl jumping off the barricade into the crowd. which was a big f you to the authorities. it was a lot of fun.

and btw, your pics lurgee, are awesome. :)

lilrampage said:
the suns were amazing. in fact, they always are. their second set was much more happening, there were ppl jumping off the barricade into the crowd. which was a big f you to the authorities. it was a lot of fun.

and btw, your pics lurgee, are awesome. :)

yeah..2nd set more happening and more people!
Oh man, the stupid security..sigh..I shan't dwell into it. They were certaintly a pain.

Thank you. :)

weee~

yea the bodysurfing and moshing was great!

lurgee, cheers for another set of great shots again - the stage's simply too far for my consumer digicam to get gd close ups.. not to mention tt there was some sound crew guy from mosaic fest blocking my view.

when will the suns ever play "ai sio kan mai" :twisted: again? (if ever? :( )

i dont think they will lol. once bitten twice shy. it would be funny if they got banned again though.

btw anyone got any shots of the crowd?

Re: weee~

Perplexed said:
lurgee, cheers for another set of great shots again - the stage's simply too far for my consumer digicam to get gd close ups..

thanks dude! :)
i do agree that the stage's a little far but i guess too near then the sound will be too loud and we'll all become deaf. haha.

hmm..you could request for the song next time. hehe. :p

lilrampage said:
i dont think they will lol. once bitten twice shy. it would be funny if they got banned again though.

btw anyone got any shots of the crowd?

i have but they're quite blur. didn't use flash lah. :p

Back