Thanks City Music!!

theunknown

Initial plan was to buy a Laney amp at the authorized distributor. Called them, they said "yeaps have new stock." Went there, the "new stock" was a DISPLAY PIECE. Had the option to go to the other outlet to purchase. Called to check. DIFFERENT PRICE! Wow.

Then the Vox amp came to my mind. Went to City Music. What a contrast of service level! Though I was quite ignored when I came in, once I got the attention of the service staff, got the level of service that had/has/will always give me the reason to come back to CM again and again.

Though, I was late for work, had a little time to test and chat with the staff member.

The mentioned staff was none other than Peter Zhang AKA fenderrules.

Kudos to CM for keeping such high level of service quality.

alamak, never knew that fenderrules is working at City Music. Ha..ha.. ok, will shout out for fenderrules when I visit the next time.

I've been exposed 0_0

Lol just kiddin' dudes.

It's our pleasure here at CityMusic to serve you and to make sure that you get the utmost of it. We believe that outstanding customer service will in turn increase better liasing and communication with you, and of course your satisfaction, which is something we both wanna have ya?

I hope everyone I have served had a great time at CityMusic. Till next time..

Cya ;)

Last edited:
Back