Taye Go Kit

weckl-x

Pretty funky looking drums, really similar to the Pearl RT in size.

gokit2.gif

163055.jpg

These are just too cool. This set of undersized drums is designed for casuals, unplugged gigs, rehearsals, practice, etc., any situation where limited stage or transportation space, size, weight, ease of transport, lower volume, or other limitations are a consideration.

These drums have a great nice full tone but at a reduced volume level because they are smaller. We tweaked the bass drum and preferred a single ply head on the front instead of the one with the tone ring that comes on it, but they sound great right out of the box. the snare drum really surprised us.

The shells are made of basswood (Tour Pro) and it is available in the three ProX finishes; Antique honey, Tropical blue and Cinnamon red. Remo coated ambassador heads are included on toms and snare, PowerStroke 3 heads are on the bass drum.

It comes with light but pro grade single braced hardware; ball tilters on the two boom cymbal stands and boom arm that mounts on the bass drum holder (that's right! three cymbal stands/arms included) and has all the mounting and spur hardware of the Studio Maple and Tour pro series drums: slide trak tom holder (this is what makes the whole thing work so right.

The positioning of the toms is perfect because the cantilevered tom holder isn't restricted by the shallow depth of the bass drum), suspension rings on all toms. gull wing adjustable spurs.

We've seen owners get the toms and snare and a seat top in one combo bag and the bass, cymbals and hardware in one bass case.

This thing has been well thought out by Mr. Ray Ayotte.

ALL GO KITS ARE SOLD WITH HARDWARE PACKAGE G
Hardware Package G included:
Hi Hat stand-single braced (light),
Boom cymbal stand-ball tilter,
single braced 3 sections (light),
snare stand-ball tilter-double braced (light),
kick pedal-dual chain drive,
ball tilter cymbal boom arm.

This particular five piece kit comes with
18 x 7.5 bass drum with slide trak holder
12 x 6 tom
10 x 5.5 tom
8 x 5 tom (or 10 x 3.5 timbale. change model # to GK518FT)
13 x 4 snare hh4000 hi hat stand
2 BS4300BT cymbal boom stands
ss4000 snare stand
PSK501C bass drum pedal Boom arm with ball tilter
finishes: Antique Honey, Blue Satin, White Pearl, Grey Satin.
Special go kit bags are available

http://www.robinsdrumworks.com/zenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=271[/list]

i find this set more unique and looks better than the RT.it's just got that promising look haha.Taye also make some nice snares :0 check them out if yall have the time

WOW! Sure LOOKS damn good. If it sounds good too and is durable then ownage. plus it comes with cymbal stands, RT doesn't. the price is SGD or USD?

xemorej said:
WOW! Sure LOOKS damn good. If it sounds good too and is durable then ownage. plus it comes with cymbal stands, RT doesn't. the price is SGD or USD?

In SGD should be about $1,300. That's for the 5 piece. Plus shipping, maybe another 200-300? Dunno, never shipped drums before. But I know vpostusa for 22KG is about S$200.

any of u here owns a rack? im thinking of getting one via vpost but i don't really know how heavy them racks can be. So i guess im gonna ask the dimensions with them asap but they seems to not be answering my queries or my email did'nt get through... hmm?

Back