Taking on new Drum Students!

wheeheepoh

Full time musician and educator, played for names such as The Sam Willows, Nathan Hartono and Sezairi Sezali.

Experience with students from ages 5 - 63 both at Music Schools and privately. Graded exams offered.

Holding a Rockschool Grade 8 certification together with a Bachelor of Business in Economics and Finance. Also received a Berklee College of Music Master Certificate in Writing and Producing.

Private lessons can be conducted at the student's home otherwise will be conducted at a drum studio along Selegie.

Please contact me directly for more information about lesson structure, fees and yours truly. As much as I am offering private lessons as a form of livelihood, I also require the student to have a certain level of interest in the instrument for me to continue lessons for the long term.

I do not do trial lessons nor do I disclose lesson fees openly so do contact me at 93803135 should you or your child be interested! (I may not answer to enquiries here as I hardly come on)

Available online are my videos both on Youtube (JoshuaPohDrums) and Instagram (wheeheepoh)

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• D9B781BD-A5BE-4E80-ADD9-0FCB726D3B08.jpg
    D9B781BD-A5BE-4E80-ADD9-0FCB726D3B08.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 70
Back