Sweet basses sweet deals!

faizal sumari

Selling cheap deals to get that something something

Sandberg VM5 hardcore aged pino color with Sandberg/ Delano upgraded pre amp, marvel straplock system and strap
Bought - 3k at Bassfreq, selling 2.05k. Comes with Sandberg gigbag

Nats jazz custom - sweet rosewood top, sungkai(ash property)body,maple fretboard, rosewood block inlay, nordstrand pick up, rotosound tapewound strings, configured to 1 x vol(push pull - active/ passive), mid(push pull), treble, bass , master tone, marvel straplock system and strap, gigbag
Letting go 1.15k

Hofner 5005 president bass CT series, looks like new
Rotosound tapewound strings, marvel straplock system and strap, solid hardcase
Letting go 575

Aria explorer bass, Matt black, passive 2 x reverse p pickup, volume, tone, pick up selector switch, strung with d addario flatwound, comes with gigbag
Letting go 215

Watsapp 91395712

Would like to add to to my list for cheap deals -
A Fender American Standard P Bass, comes with marvel strap lock system, a wide comfy strap as well as a Fender well padded gig bag -$999

will like to add to my list for cheap deals

Orville by Gibson SG Bass - Japan made , super rare, no more in production late 80's - early 90's .
set up for the purpose of Da' Sweet Thump Machine , It has serve it's purpose well as the go to mighty thumpy short scale bass.
Just re - strung again yesterday with Rotosound Drop Zone super heavy gauge (65-130) and comes ready to play with marvel straplock system, wide comfy strap and a streamline, padded Fusion gigbag - $650

Last edited:
Bump...if genuinely interested and fast deal, can Contact and you are able to get a 'self -further low balled price' from me. Applicable to genuine and quick deal buyers. Do note my letting go prices are super low already as of now. Just getting rid to pursue another interest ...

Aria explorer sold, BUMP for remaining basses... Cheap and good on top of the already great price - for genuine and quick deal buyers

Back