Still looking for female singer (immediate gig)

twoshey

Greetings to all... again...

I've posted this before and unfortunately, the one chosen for the gig is not able to commit till July 2015.

So, I'm posting this again with clearer details and hope to get a few to audition by this week as we need you to start immediately. I received quite a number of interests for this position from the last post and am still reviewing them. Thank you!

LOOKING FOR FEMALE SINGER TO DO FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS.

YOU SHOULD BE:-

1) SINGAPOREAN or PERMANENT RESIDENT
2) 24 - 32 years old
3) ABLE TO COMMIT PERMANENT WEEKENDS & ANY WEEKDAYS IF REQUIRED TILL JULY 2015
4) EXPERIENCED SINGING IN ACOUSTIC AND BACKING TRACKS SET-UP
5) ABLE TO DO MULTI-GENRES ie. Oldies, Evergreens, Country, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Top 40s, and Current Hits
6) PRESENTABLE WITH GOOD DISPOSITION AND ATTITUDE
7) ABLE TO START PERFORMING IMMEDIATELY

YOU WILL BE:-
1) WORKING IN AN EXCLUSIVE POSADA ENVIRONMENT AT THE VERY HEART OF DOWNTOWN SINGAPORE
2) DOING 4x 45mins SETS FROM 7PM - 12AM incl. Breaks
3) IN A 2-PIECE SETUP AS THE MAIN SINGER PERFORMING WITH THE CURRENT RESIDENT MUSICIAN
4) PERFORMING ONLY ENGLISH SONGS
5) PAID ON A MONTHLY BASIS W/OUT CPF CONTRIBUTION

IF YOU FIT SNUGLY INTO ALL THE CRITERIA ABOVE AND INTERESTED TO BE THE PART, KINDLY
EMAIL twosheylive@gmail.com or WhatsApp 9853 5824 THE FOLLOWING:-

1) YOUR PROFILE (Singing experience and photos)
2) YOUR FULL REPERTOIRE LIST (with the keys you sing in, if possible)
3) YOUR AUDIO OR VIDEO DEMOS, SOUNDCLOUD OR YOUTUBE LINKS

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

On Salary, pls bear in mind, try to collect daily/weekly/fortnightly is better, as there are couple of establishments not paying the performers in time or not at all as they closed-down. Dont forget the nite transportation going back is expensive if using taxi unless taking those night-rider buses.

Thank you jutawansg for your kind advice.
If you read my post carefully, the word "posada" might reassure all those who are interested, that this is not an establishment like the ones you mentioned. But anyways, appreciate your kind advice and thank you for sharing your thoughts, as it might come from your own personal experiences. :)

Btw, where are you performing now?

Back