:: SOMA OPEN HOUSE '08 - Free music workshops throughout the day! ::

SoMA

Come join us for an entire day of MUSIC! School of Music and the Arts will be having our annual Open House and we warmly welcome you to join us for an exciting day of music workshops, student performances, and a special career talk by a panel of renowned artistes, songwriters and producers. Another exciting segment ‘Demo derby’ allows budding talents to bring their demos to get feedback from these industry experts. The first 150 to register will take home a fabulous goodie bag worth over S$80, courtesy of our kind sponsors.
Best of all, admission is FREE!

Date: 8 March 2008, Saturday
Time: 11am – 6pm
Venue: School of Music and the Arts (SoMA)
Park Mall #13-13/14/15
(Opp. Dhoby Ghaut MRT station)
Admission: Free

To register for the workshops, call 6336-3313 or visit School of Music and the Arts – SoMA for more info.

Hi Truelove,

Yes, Keith will be speaking at the Career Talk segment, along with special guest speakers Babes Conde (Songwriter, Producer, Vocal coach for Singapore Idol and Live the Dream) and Zhang Lesheng (Lyricist, Project Superstar II).

More guest speakers will be announced as soon as they are confirmed.

Do check back this thread for the latest updates! Hope to see you there on 8 March =)

errr is there gonna be anything about recording?

Hi blueprintstudios! Yes of cos we will be having a Recording Workshop, we'll never forget about the audio engineers =)

The topic is 'Nuts and bolts of recording'. Our speaker and instructor Mr Damien Ng will be recording a live drummer to demonstrate and share recording/audio engineering fundamentals such as signal flow, miking techniques, Pro Tools, signal processing etc.

If you would like to attend this workshop, pls call 6336-3313 to book your seat.
All workshops are free! We hope to see you there!

Sorry if i hijack this thread. Is SOMA approved for NS deferment? haha

damn.. i really need to know.. I'm coming down anyway tmr. :)

Latest posts

Back