SINGING LESSONS! Professional vocal lessons to take you from amateur to advanced!

jazzpurple

WANT TO TRANSFORM FROM AN AMATEUR TO ADVANCED SINGER/PERFORMER?

SIGN UP FOR PROFESSIONAL VOCAL LESSONS TODAY AND SEE IMPROVEMENT IMMEDIATELY IN YOUR SINGING VOICE JUST AFTER 1 LESSON*!

*Results vary in different students. 90% of first time students see improvement immediately on first lesson and 95% of students see great results in their voice after 6 months of vocal training*

LEARN HOW TO:
-Sing in pitch
-Sing high notes with more power
-Breathe correctly
-Sing smoothly through your vocal break
-Achieve vocal freedom without straining the throat
-Sing with confidence and projection
-Expand your vocal range
-Learn vocal techniques to apply in any song
-Learn how to sing in harmony, do ad libs, improvisations, riffs & runs (Intermediate-Advanced singers)
-Learn how to sing with vibratto, resonance and achieve a clear tone
-Gain performance tips & improve stage presence
-Be a better singer & public speaker
-Take away stage fright
AND MORE!

READ SOME REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENTS:

"Narelle is not only a good vocal coach, but also a great and passionate singer herself. She is practicing what she teaches. She may appear young, but she is well established with the science of singing. She makes you aware of your own vocal anatomy and teaches you how to correctly use it. She has a good sense of hearing and can tell if you are a semitone off and can correct it immediately. She objectively and frankly assesses your bad singing habits in real time which is quite helpful for a person like me who wants to pinpoint and change them. She is very friendly and has a good sense of humour which makes learning fun. She makes you feel free and allows you to sing in a way you didn't know you possibly could. Thanks to Narelle for helping me find my true voice!"
- Mark Enoza

"Narelle Ong Vocal Studio truly lives up her name. Narelle guided me to improve on breathing technique. Now, I could hit higher notes just like that! Overall, great experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!" - Lawrence Ng

"What I love best about Narelle's lessons is that she customises her lesson content according to the individual needs of the student. You can tell her what songs you'd like to sing and she'll design lessons to equip you with the necessary skills needed for those songs. Personable and professional, Narelle is an effective singing coach who motivates me to hone my singing." - Joyce Lockwood

"Just after 4 lessons, my voice became stronger. My band mates all got a shock. I used to hold back my voice a lot, but after Narelle gave me breath support exercises, I've been practising daily at home & weekly attending singing lessons. Now I'm finding my voice & letting it out! Thanks coach!" - Zizah A.

"I enjoy coming to Narelle's vocal lessons every week! She teaches with so much passion. But most importantly, she is able to produce results. I used to sound really weak and airy, but now I'm such a strong belter. Her exercises really works, but we must go home and really practise daily to see the results!" - Michelle Lim

"Narelle's instructions are clear and she is able to give good critique to my performance. I like that she is not only good with teaching the vocal techniques but also a very good coach in giving me performance directions as well." - Daniel Tan

SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR SOFT MUSIC FORUM MEMBERS!!!

1 HOUR 1-to-1 Private Coaching Lesson @ JUST $60! THAT's 25% Discount!
U.P $80 per hour
(*Minimum 4 Lessons)

Trial class 45 Mins @ Just $40!
U.P $50

*Quote "Soft" when booking for a class to enjoy the discount!*

Vocal Studio:
810 Geyland Road
City Plaza Building
(5 mins walk from Paya Lebar MRT)

For more details, please visit: www.singtherightway.com
Or contact our friendly vocal coach at 97380708

Last edited: