Sengkang Hougang Punggol Drums Lessons

rong

Lessons are prepared in an interesting and easy to understand way for all age group. I have trained under a number of teachers over the past few years and from experience, it is never fun when you cannot enjoy and understand what you learnt. I hope I can offer a new learning experience for beginner – higher intermediate students in such a way that they will look forward to the lessons each week.

I'd performed numerous times in popular live venues such as Dempsey Hill and Clarke Quay. I also have certification in Rockschool Drum kit, Grade 8 (Merit, 2013) and ABRSM Music Theory, Grade 5 (Distinction, 2011). I'm currently the programme manager at a music and arts company conducting arts enrichment and team bonding programmes. As programme manager, I'm in charge of designing, planning and delivering their contemporary music programmes.

Rates

45mins – $40/lesson or $160 per month of 4 lessons
60mins – $45/lesson or $180 per month of 4 lessons.

Lessons are held at my home studio in Sengkang on a Yamaha DTXpress 4 SP electronic drum kit with Tama Iron Cobra Double Pedals.

An additional $5/lesson applies if you need me to conduct lessons at your residence in Sengkang, Hougang, Buangkok and Punggol. All other areas within 10km radius from my residence at an additional $10/lesson.

Check out my website at www.groovy8.wordpress.com for more info.

Back