Selling my bc rich warlock bass guitar.

unown154

hi there, i am curently selling a bc rich warlock bass guitar. this guitar has a unique design compare to other guitars. you cannot find this brand BC RICH in singapore. you can only get by parallel import by the help of a licensed shop. this guitar has been lying my house for a very long time as i got other commitments. condition is 9/10 as there is a small dent at the bottom of the guitar but it is not obvious at all. the guitar come with the necessary items like strap etcetc. the gig bag is a very good quality as he give a completely protection for the guitar and still got cushion in it and plently of compartments.

Any enquires, do call me 82230389.

I am selling this bass guitar for $300. And i only deal in singapore, no where else.

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=b...34&tbnw=52&start=9&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:9

hi there, i am curently selling a bc rich warlock bass guitar. this guitar has a unique design compare to other guitars. you cannot find this brand BC RICH in singapore. you can only get by parallel import by the help of a licensed shop. this guitar has been lying my house for a very long time as i got other commitments. condition is 9/10 as there is a small dent at the bottom of the guitar but it is not obvious at all. the guitar come with the necessary items like strap etcetc. the gig bag is a very good quality as he give a completely protection for the guitar and still got cushion in it and plently of compartments.

Any enquires, do call me 82230389.

I am selling this bass guitar for $300. And i only deal in singapore, no where else.

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=b...34&tbnw=52&start=9&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:9

hi bro... davis is selling this brand in bnew condition lesser than your price... you might want to check it out.
Warlock is more like a model of the body. I got an MIJ Bc Rich Warlock elec guitar inverted head stock myself 5years back... nothing special about it other than the shape...

i see i see. Well i never say there is any special for the bass guitar but stated there "the shape only". furthermore i bought it quite a time back and i imported from other country that why i am selling it to cover a little cost. so what the price will u recommend?

yeah davies sells this so much cheaper and this is the lowest end model. 1x P pups. totally passive, very muddy and no definition, :( P-pups u need to play with a pick to cut the mix and without active pre-amp?

i am looking for a project bass. my offer for that bass is $120 i dun require a case :) let me know.

Back