Seeking female vocalist for expat band

voiceofreason

Established expat band seeks female vocalist for forthcoming paid gigs. Audition this weekend. Blues, rock, jazzy styles.
If you are interested, pls send details of your musical experience (gigs and/or study), fave styles/singers, availability etc.

Cheers

Gerry

Established expat band seeks female vocalist for forthcoming paid gigs. Audition this weekend. Blues, rock, jazzy styles.
If you are interested, pls send details of your musical experience (gigs and/or study), fave styles/singers, availability etc.

Cheers

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I'd be interested in singing for you! I'm a singer/ukulele player. I've not got any experience, but I have gone to ukulele jamming sessions at pubs in London and have occasionally "led" them. I moved to Singapore last year.

I love a range of things spanning from Frank Sinatra and Amy Winehouse to Jason Mraz- acoustic type music.

Would be keen to hear if you're still looking:)

Thanks!
Kris

Cheers

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I am an expat myself, play piano and a bit of ukulele and love singing, though it has been a while that. I have been on stage singing. I moved to Singapore very recently and discovered this page just now. I would be very happ to get in touch!

Amy

Hi there,

Would you happen to be still looking for vocalists? I am keen and have been gigging (mainly for events) for about 2-3 years. Fave styles and singers... I like a variety of stuff, but am weaker went it comes to punk or rock. I am generally more bossa or jazz. Availability is flexible as I freelance. Here are my videos for your reference : http://abbylkahei.wixsite.com/abbylkahei/singing-cv-and-vids

Thank you!

Best regards,
Abby Lai Ka Hei
abbyL.kahei@gmail.com

Hi there
Did you find your vocalist?
I love r&b, blues and soft rock, listen to stuff from 70s to current. Stuff I like to sing:
What's up lonely -Kelly clarkson
Make you feel my love- Adele
Baby grand- Ray Charles
Black velvet -
Little L- jamiroquai
Outta love- Anastasia

Available best on weekends or weekday nights. Once committed, will make time!

Last edited:
Back