Scuba Diving

wint3r

Just wanna share with you people how amazing scuba diving is that allow you to view the other part of the world that you can never seen on land...

Astonished I am at pool lesson even before I went into the real open water. How those fishies are all swimming about. The world today, the speedy technology, the stressful society... Not at all you can find a single trace of it underneath...

Having taken this step without my friends, mixing with a totally new group of people, really brought the other part of me that had long been frightened away during secondary school day back into this world. It made it seem that the world really isn't as bad as I thought during lowest day in time. Although I lost my handphone during this trip, but I didn't feel as sad as I am suppose to or usually would... The fishes and other marine friends cheered me up... I got a deep cut on my knee, the pain wasn't really there as the ocean water carefully caress it...

As what my instructor, Jason said it's called, the rabbit fish, rushing towards me, when I spread the bread out in the water... Having bitten by one of them, left me a tiny mark on my right hand middle finger til now. At one point, Jason brought me to a coral where a sea snake is hiding, and he's trying to make it come out of it, but it ran into a empty rusted can beside it instead. Jason took the can up and face the opening downward, and the sea snake came out beautifully downwards... I am not good at description, so you really ought to find a chance to do it yourself and you'll understand what I mean. Did all of you know that sea urchin can walk? I never know that before but it can...

Going back to the cut I've got, I paste a plaster over it yesterday after bathing. We've got 2 dives this morning (4 May 2008), and just an hour ago when I got home, undo the plaster, and I actually thought that part of it melt into my skin, and I then realise how tanned I've become. The tanned is not due to the scuba diving, but I actually lie at the front deck of the boat when it's travelling to the other coast. It's a really comfortable feeling with the wind blowing and it really help with seasickness because your view is not block by anything, just watch the front, already you felt that you're the one driving the boat.

The weekend is really amazing. If I am only allow one sport in this life time, I will choose SCUBA DIVING...

If anyone of you are interested to obtain your open water scuba diving too, can let me know. I can refer you to my very mr nice instructor... He's patience and care for us is beyond words... :)

i have my advance license but i've never had an injury , bite or anything unfortunate except sea sickness on my first dive trip

wow! finally there someone who reply...
haha...
i tot there're no one here interested abit about scuba diving cuz there're no replies...
after my 1st trip, i really fell so in love with it, that i tot i ought to save up all my $ just for diving trips... haha

have any of you tried diving in singapore? i have the task of diving to do some research with my lecturer and was wondering what it was like

sc uba diving is not for any of you soft whiney children here. please try a safer sport like ping pong or chess.

No words can describe the feeling when you are underwater, swimming together with the fishes.

every one of you must try scuba diving, at least once before you die :D

ooops, sorry, once is not enough :D. First one or two dives usually is the most frustrating dive due to difficulty of controlling the movement and buoyancy. Bare with it, get past of it and start enjoying the following dives.

Back