Ronin @ Mosaic Music Festival

roninriot

Banned
RONIN will be performing on the 16th March (tomorrow) at the open stage with fellow bands PULSE & AWI (RAFE) in a free public performance for the MOSAIC MUSIC FESTIVAL.

RONIN will be performing shortly after the KINGS OF CONVENIENCE set at approximately 9.30PM. So we hope to see you there! We've changed the setlist around so include new songs.

BBC WORLD will be covering the performances @ MOSAIC MUSIC FESTIVAL tomorrow.

so ex will be there watching..... and strats... it expulsion.... hahah... people always get it wrong.... hahaha.... explosion lah... what lah... but i know yours is a typo.... hhahaha :lol:

Ichiro said:
i like the acdc song u guys covered... "it's a long way to the top"

damn.... it was nice...

yeah kick ass song - who played the bagpipe solo? :lol:

Yap! That night is wonderful!
But why everybody stood up at first?
Anyway! Really Enjoy the show~Ronin Rocks!

Yap! That night is wonderful!
But why not everybody just stood up at first?
Anyway! Really Enjoy the show~Ronin Rocks!

Aileen said:
But why not everybody just stood up at first?

why people don't get up & going at gigs:

sometimes, its the music (not for this case)
sometimes, its the band (definite no)
sometimes, its the equipment (nadda)
sometimes, its the other things - weather,timing,alien invasion (niet)

or its just the crowd. the one that day consisted of a mix of all types.. some of them dun even like rock music. you could tell.

others just didnt feel like it maybe ... or maybe all they needed was a friendly tug to start? :? enthusiasm is contagious man.. keep on grooving!

Yap~~what you said is true....
I still remember in the beginning only I and another two boys standing there....But at last almost everybody was shouting and singing together~
:lol:
I think at that moment those people who even do not like rock music also enjoyed themselves~Hope so :p
Yeah~Rock On~

Aileen, were you the really tall girl with long hair? Haha. I think I was rocking out beside you. :) Heh, please to meet you here on soft. Lol.

Esmerelda, you were there too? Gee, I didn't see you! =(

Back