Rock/Metal Pubs

i noe there used to be a pub called Moonlight around that area. is this the same one? I used to go there but the place was a a bit sleezy (got many hostess) and my GF dun really like me to go; i think Lovehunters was playing there

Paulo said:
@lombardo, now u can get your table reserved thru me, saves all the hassle. Friends of the band, do get a personal touch. cheers :)

Hahaha yea, then i no need to vomit blood talking to the ....
it was fun tho jaming with the band at HOR dat day but i din play 2 well :cry: haha.

Ih said:
noe there used to be a pub called Moonlight around that area. is this the same one? I used to go there but the place was a a bit sleezy (got many hostess) and my GF dun really like me to go; i think Lovehunters was playing there

Moonlight is the ex-HOR.they change their name... yea its pretty sleazy...got hostess. But apart from that... the music`s great!

Juno: You must go laa..

xtreme: U also! oke! :smt058
hahaha

Juno: You must go laa..
lombie...
can go but must arrange with the wifey 1st....
sum1 must look after our li'l girl mah... :wink:
gt frenz who wana go oso...
mite arrange sumthin with 'em n go there since pay day coming...hehehe

You guys can try the bar at jalan klapa, in between lavender and bugis...features metal music. Outside the bar got jim beam sign.

gkinsingapore said:
Has Vintage closed?

We were in town on tue night and thought we'd go take a look but the place was all closed up.

Nope. Sometimes jon goes out to buy something hence he will close the bar for a while.

Best is u give him a call/sms if u wan to drop by.

i like vintage..but i dun get the techno and international skool kids..it was better b4..

oh well, whats a girl to do...

Whats wrong with international school kids in Vintage? I am one and me and my friends were there last night. Everyone inside is pretty much there for the same reason, to have a good time and listen to good music

Back