REPOST: WTS Reverend Volcano Korina - 50% of proceeds to the typhoon victims

Dear Softies,

I am selling my beautiful Reverend Volcano Flying V to raise more money for the victims of the recent Typhoon tragedy in the Philippines. I recently sold my Wampler SLOstortion and donated its proceeds to charity and I will do the same for my Reverend, donating 50% of all proceeds to charity.

This is a lovely guitar that sounds and feels great with a unique Bass Contour tone control that shapes the Bass frequency so that you can get the humbuckies to work like full on PAFs or mid juicy P90s - its literally the best of both worlds!!

Check out this video and see how the Bass Contour alters the guitar's character:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T8bRsxNC_4

Here are the specs:

Serial number: 06826
Natural Gloss Finish
Korina Body (offset V shape for good playing comfort)
Medium Oval 3-Piece Korina Set Neck (nice and chunky!)
Ebony Fretboard - 12" Radius
White Pearloid Dot Inlays
22 Medium Jumbo Frets
Custom Made Reverend H/B Pickups
Controls: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour, 3-Way Selector Switch
Tune-O-Matic Stoptail Bridge
Graphite Nut - 42mm
Wilkinson Tuners
Dual-Action Truss Rod
Scale Length 24 3/4"
Reverend Hard Shell Case (exact fit for the Volcano)

Made in Korea, this guitar plays and sounds like a US-made dream!!

Condition is near excellent with no visual scuffs, dings etc...did a Beez set up about a month ago and put in a brand new set of Dr coated 10s.

Price fairly at $650.00. It costs over S$1.3k new and to be honest, plays like a guitar costing two or three times more. Please note that 50% of the proceeds will be remitted immediately and proof of remittance will be shown.

Please SMS me @ 91797088 to deal!!

Thank you and have a good day!!

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTS: Reverend Volcano Flying V - Rare Korina
--------------------------------------

Back