Re: Looking for band / duet

jjw

Re: Looking for band / duet

Hey peeps. Brief intro of myself, I'm jiawei 18 this year. Would love to be a vox in a band, or in a acoustic duet.Uber-friendly. I can do mandarin , canto, English songs.

hope to get a decent female guitarist/pianist/violinist/keyboardist to compensate the backing up vocals for acoustic duet. giggs, recordings, stuff like that.

Bands wise, Here are my influences, kind of here and there but I wont do any screaming stuff for now.

Rise against, muse,paramore, day to remember, the offspring, light this city, in this moment, linkin park, a7x,eminem, Adam lambert, alesana, Avril, fall out boy, f.I.r.,the fray,mayday parade, my chemical romance,opeth, dream theatre,panic at the disco, protest the hero, Silverstein slipknot,sonata artica, sonic syndicate,tokio hotel(not much), and some famous chinese artistes.

will only be doing clean vocals and some songs from the list may be too high for me to handle. Mainstream stuff are still fine with me as you can tell I listen to a wide range of stuff. If you would like any more info ring me up @ 90112568

signing off, dont pm or reply to this thread. wont be here often.

Last edited:
Back