Pure, unadulterated ROCK

Zombiebrains

Ok, let's try this again. For the nth time.
I'm still stuck in 90s grunge, alt.rock and 2000s nu-metal.
I'm not interested in experimenting with other genres as I have been down that road before and it didn't work.
I'm on drums ,somewhere between beginner and intermediate. Self taught and zero technical skills. Can't paradiddle even if my life depended on it. I am, however, committed, passionate and more fun in real life than the way I sound in this up tight post.
Some bands that I dig:
Smashing pumpkins, silverchair, Alice in chains, soundgarden, audioslave, Everclear, the pretty reckless, three days grace, breaking Benjamin, the hives, royal blood, metallica, green day (pre-american idiot), queens of the stone age, foo fighters, nirvana, em crooked vultures, chevelle, skillet, screaming trees, wolfmother, mother love bone, drowning pool, saliva and loads more.
If at least 70% of these bands are up your alley, please do get in touch. I'm looking for a bassist, vocalist, 1 lead guitarist and 1 rhythm guitar.
While this is to have fun and de-stress, I work best with people who show up for jams prepared, reply to group chats, and are able to jam weekly or fortnightly. Getting real tired of having to deal with people who can't commit or those who are forever busy. If you're the type who is too busy to practise or meet for jams for weeks on end, pls do not reply to my ad. And to those who are about to rock, I salute you.

Last edited:
Oh man how could i forget- staind, fuel, five finger death punch, shinedown, kyuss, eagles of death metal, the fratellis, weezer,godsmack....

Last edited:
That was nice read there man. I felt your words spoke for me as well.

count me in man. I share similar musical taste. Lead Guitarist.

HMU at 8617 8nine3two

Latest posts

Back