Pro EXPAT Singer (30s) looking to put a Trio together - Singing Guitarists needed

sherro

Hey Guys,

Anglo Australian, have been in Singapore for 18 months and resisted the pull to get back into live music after 10 years of doing 2 to 5 nights a week in Melbourne, until now.

I am a professional Pop/Rock/Indi Singer. I can sing anything from 70's/80's/90's and Today in same key as original. Played to hundreds of thousands of people over the time and now looking to put a really tight trio together, 2 guitars, some backing tracks and 2 or 3 Vocals.

Me as lead vocal and percussion and then two guitarists who can play sweet tunes and also rock out, have good singing voices.

often the difference between an OK band and a fantastic band is quality vocals. I want to put a trio together with great 3 part harmonies and have a laugh at the same time.

This is NOT a cash proposition for me, I purely want to do it for the fun, maybe a gig or 2 a week to beat the stress out of my busy working week. I am not fussed whether we are playing to hookers at 4 floors or a bar full of hot babes, I just want to rock...

For me trio gives us a fat sound, with backline also for drums and bass, keys where needed, and stripped back also if needed. We can do party, Rock, Pop and Sunday session.

if you are interested, send me a wassap to 8299 8640 or just PM me here.

1. Put together trio
2. Put brilliant songlist together that emphasize great vocals
3. Rehearse
4. Demo
5. Go get gigs
6. Happy Days !

Look forward to hearing from anyone ready to do something cool.

Last edited:
Back