Post your fav Robert Greene jokes….

K2desoog

All this Robert Greene jokes….
It has really gotten out of hand…. and has in fact crossed the line.

Last edited:
why is everyone making fun of robert greene? the fact is, the entire england football team cannot make it. but somehow people still believe they are a footballing superpower. if its the, say, slovenia goalkeeper who made a howler, nobody will give a damn.

no one got it? catch no ball? :rolleyes:

"It has really gotten out of hand (the ball)…. and has in fact crossed the (goal) line."

LOLz! :p

why is everyone making fun of robert greene? the fact is, the entire england football team cannot make it. but somehow people still believe they are a footballing superpower. if its the, say, slovenia goalkeeper who made a howler, nobody will give a damn.

As a goalie in my days gone by, I'm guilty of a howler myself for completely missing a harmless back pass.
Been the butt of endless jokes too. And praises, even from ex-national players, dont count when you make a silly mistake like that.

The howler. Every goalie's nightmare.
Its part of being a goalie, to be thick skinned and take crticism on the chin.

So, yeah, I know how it feels cos nobody ever forgets.

goalies are in an unenviable position. when they make alot of good saves, perform consistently well, save their team many times, people take it for granted. yet it takes just ONE mistake and people remember them for THAT mistake.

btw i don't understand why people are saying that David James should be England's number 1 goalie in place of robert greene. cos David James is Calamity James, infamous for always making stupid goalkeeping howlers.

goalies are in an unenviable position. when they make alot of good saves, perform consistently well, save their team many times, people take it for granted. yet it takes just ONE mistake and people remember them for THAT mistake.....

Sounds like my job too :)

they used to call me butterfingers, until a footsal tournament the team got split into the better team and the worst team. I was in the worst team, and my anger at those fools allowed me to save to penalties, deny them their goals and proceed to the final. That showed them lol, but Robert Green I feel you....

when strikers miss goals, nobody remembers, cos they only remember the strikers scoring goals... midfielders can nap throughout the game and nobody bothers.. defenders as long as dun score own goal nobody bothers too, but once they score own goal people will remember them for the own goal and won't remember how well they defend.. but goalies are always the butt of jokes etc.

Back