Please behave while SOFT is away (24-29Aug)

BUY US SOME NICE STUFFS THERE. CHEAP SHOPPING THERE!

haha. i'll be away too! mugging. or at least trying to. lol.

so... are you running away from sg cuz its the 7th month? o_O

mr soft should be proud of us! we've been good boys and gals throughout! now, we can start going OT and all since he is back, and he can start locking us again! :lol:

lol....... :lol:

since the cat is back....... 8O

the mices need 2 hide liao....... :?

anyway....... :D

welcome back, james...... :wink:

:twisted:

the trip is HOT! i walked from day till night. will not go into details but checked out some nice thai music.

There's this group - BOY THAI who fuses traditional thai music with jazz/fusion, really amazing stuff. It is kinda like Spryo Gyra but you can hear the traditional element very strongly.

Sad thing is their piracy problem is killing their own music industry. You can find ripped MP3 CDs all over the place. There's Jazz/Contemporary course in University and private college. The SAE is operate by one of the biggest audio dealer - you will find all the goodies there.

The latest craze - Fantasy Academy!

Hi there, James

Did you come across any musical instruments shops there? You were at Bangkok right? How is their price (assuming you did check out some shops...) compared to SG? I'll be going to Thailand end of this year too. Hope to pick up some bargain when I'm there.

Hey man i also heard therez this place in Thailand, or rather, there r places in Thailand, that do really cool guitar custom jobs at a very affordable price? Like one whole set..everything packed into 1..bt u can provide yer own pickups n other electronics/mechanism. Any idea abt tht?

i did not check out any music instrument stores but my local friend told me that prices are higher than US prices because they are IMPORTed. He himself buys direct from US.

did u buy us any souveniars?we have been REALLY angelic u noe...we deserve a reward...*cheeky smile*

Ahaha...oh ok...I'm asking cos I had a friend who went there and bought himself a Les Paul imitation at a pretty ok price. The guitar was pretty good, so I was thinking: are there really such good bargains there? Then I have another missionary frined up in the mountains there who outfitted the worship band in the local church with all those equipment too. So I thought I might wanna take a look at things there. Guess there're no cartels who deal with music instruments there :lol:

Back