PICS : 23.7.2011- RMS Bands / Blunt Concept Fm Philippines / ASSAULT @ Chocolate Bar

RMS2ndAniv-2ndLegPoster.jpg

Retribution Movements Singapore( RMS )Local Philippino Metal Bands, alongside with Blunt Concept ( A Young & Aspiring Philippino Band Flying In Direct From Manila and ASSAULT " Our Awesome Local Metal Band " Will be Performing: -

RMSNewLogo.jpg

BluntConcept.jpg

ASSAULT.jpg

RMSG presents

Retribution Movement Singapore's 2nd Year Anniversary Gig Part 2

with performances by:

POPOY
ANIMUS
PARIAH
SPOLIARIUM
M.D.I.
SAINTSWITHSIN
GANGBANG
DELIRIUM CONSTRUCT
METALKRIB
METAL KARMA

with special guests:

ASSAULT (Singapore)
BLUNT CONCEPT (Philippines)

Show starts at 7:00PM

FREE ADMISSION! FREE ADMISSION! FREE ADMISSION!

Venue: - Chocolate Bar @ Tanglin CC
Tanglin Community Club
245 Whitley Road
Singapore 297829

Time: - 7PM Onwards Till Midnight

Date: 23rd July 2011

Day:- Saturday

ADMISSION IS FREE --- All Are Welcomeee A Gig Not To Be Missed ! Trust Me . !

The Special DRINKS Prices are VERY SPECIAL– For This Day :- Thanks to Jay & Mrs Chong ( Chocolate bar Management )

Jug Of Coke – S$10.00
Mug Of Coke – S$3.00

Jug Of Beer – S$18.00
Mug Of Beer – S$5.00

Last edited:
LOOK AT THE CROWD ON THE 2nd July 2011 1st-Leg - Be Prepare To Die Of Suffocation ! - Come Join Us If You DARE..! - Take The Challenge !

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

Any line up yet?

Gig Open @ 7PM & Band Slots & LineUp Is As Per Below ( Be On Time Bands - 15 Minutes Per Slots ) Besides RMS GUEST BANDS Here.

1 - Delirium Construct
2 - MetalKrib
3 - SaintsWithSin
4 - GangBang
5 - Pariah
6 - Assault ( Guest Band )
7 - Blunt Concept ( Guest Band )
8 - Popoy
9 - Animus
10 - Metal Karmah ( Guest Band )

RMSTees.jpg

Our Male Mean Machine Model Here is None Other Than
Our VERY-OWN " RMS & SBCS " Mr Charles Salvacion.

We Will Setup 2 Long Table ( a Booth) 23rd July 2011 Saturday @ 6.30pm, Just Outside Chocolate bar

Those who wanna get

( 1 ) Their Commemorable RMS Tees – Please See “ Albert “there --
Tees are Cheap at Around S$12 to S$15 ( I think)

( 2 ) Bands Original EP ( & Their Signature) – See The Bands ( Your Friends) Themselves There

Blunt Concept -- Original CDs - S$7.00 Nett Per Disc ( The Bands will sign all copies for you)

Blunt Concept Tees -- S$ ? ( I Am Not Aware ) But there are Tees

Assault -- Original CDs - S$8.00 Nett

Thank You Note Here - To Donald Of " Bands Collective Singapore" SBCS's Official Photographer - For Helping Comming To Help Out Tonite..Many Thanks -

Last edited:
GoodJob.jpg

A Short Clip Of ( Blunt Concept ) @ Chocolate Bar – Singapore – Video by ( BC Themselves).

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2198183004555&oid=58679165597&comments

LINK : - 2 Of The Albums of the 2nd RMS Anniversary ( 2nd-Leg ) Metal @ Chocolate Bar – on the 23rd July Saturday, 7pm Onwards – ENJOY.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150247374913020.330878.782033019&type=1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150247405913020.330889.782033019&type=1

The Above are my iPhone4 Pics ( Just to Capture The Atmosphere At The Gig ) -- Donald our SBCS Photographer Shall upload his Pics ( Surely Nicer ones from his Nikon D90 Camera ) soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So – If One Were To Asked? – How’s The Gig ? – I WOULD SAY ………

IT WAS …. FREAKING .. AWESOMEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ………

THANKS TO: -

James ( Owner Of Soft ) for your Kindest Support here for RMS and being here for US .. !

Everyone ( The Bands / Supporters / People ) Who Was There --- You – Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ! – Thanks For Making The Event So Successfulllll here.

Kit / Albert / Charles ( Committee Of RMS) - For Organising This EVENT --- and for – MIC-king Up The DRUMS here..The beautiful Tees etc.

Jay, Mrs Chong – For Supporting us – With The VENUE here and SPECIAL DRINKS Prices.

Donnald ( SBCS Official Photographer) – For Photo-Shoot of this Entire Event – Thank you for your Help !

The Above List ( To Thanks ) is not Exhaustive, but just serve as a means here – as Gratitude To All Of You Who Supported This Very Event..

THANK YOU ALL !

We’ll Be Back…BABY !

Last edited:
Back