Pianist/Keyboardist Available

I've had some classical piano training, but over time, that didn't seem the direction I want to head.

I started delving into pop piano many months back, and started taking up singing lessons as well, enjoying 自弹自唱 of mainly English and Chinese pop.

It is all new enjoyment to me, and I don't have a firm plan where I'm headed yet. I am keen though, to explore joining a new/amateur band as a pianist or keyboardist, maybe even backup singing. And maybe in a year's or two's time, I may wanna busk, for the thrill and fun of it, but less for profit.

PM me if you share any similarities and are keen to discuss more.

All good things...

Hi, I've been jamming with a female vocalist on acoustic. We do a mix of English, Mandarin and Korean. If u like to join in feel free to drop me a message on 90210375. We can discuss more on the songs. Cheers!

I've had some classical piano training, but over time, that didn't seem the direction I want to head.

I started delving into pop piano many months back, and started taking up singing lessons as well, enjoying 自弹自唱 of mainly English and Chinese pop.

It is all new enjoyment to me, and I don't have a firm plan where I'm headed yet. I am keen though, to explore joining a new/amateur band as a pianist or keyboardist, maybe even backup singing. And maybe in a year's or two's time, I may wanna busk, for the thrill and fun of it, but less for profit.

PM me if you share any similarities and are keen to discuss more.

All good things...

Hi, are you still looking? If yes, do drop me a text at 81808272

Back