One of my original with video clip In Harmonic minor

Shrek

Hi Softies this is one of my original completed with video clip, if you need to see more I did attached 12 songs of my own original to original section.

There's 2 songs that I sing with lyric one is about gambling activities, which I been to turf club watching all the punter attitudes. And I got the idea to created the song called FAST AND DANGEROUS.

Another one is all about the world need to be loving and caring stop war (Rock on the peaceful world in blues) sorry this song, I sang that I am in drunken Shaolin monkey. hahaha

There's another one song, that I didn't attach here, its just an comedy song, but hmmm better not to watch it.
the song is called SEX INSTRUCTOR duuuuuuh !!!

Actually all my original is my private videos , but I do it, it seems that my mood good :)

Taken all raw raw recorded, whenever I got any idea and whenever I went to any places before

Thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0-vo7x0EI my keyboard and my guitar melody tell u the story about this song

Atually, I wanted to make this song bout 4 minutes, unfortunately my E 1st string burst.

Last edited:
Back