MWTS Alesis DM10 Studio Electronic Drumkit (Extra Kick Pad) + Zildjian Gen 16 Cymbals

mechanevil

Hey,
Interested in selling my DM10 Studio Drumkit. Usually is a six piece drumkit, I have an extra kickpad that I'm parting with as well. So seven pieces with three cymbals, plus the rack and drum brain.

I'm also interested in selling my Zildjian Gen 16 cymbal set (not in picture). The best possible cymbals for an electronic drumkit, because they feel like real cymbals, but make less than a tenth of the noise. Great for recording too, with the supplied microphones.

I'm also open to the idea of parting with just the module of the drumkit.

FB_IMG_1437835344460_zpseaa4fktt.jpg

Some things to note:
1) I've upgraded the pads with 682Drums mesh heads, so the kit is very quiet. I've also filled the entire rack with foam to reduce vibrations. Also did the cone conversion to reduce the sound even more and improve playability. Do factor that cost into any potential bids.

2) One of the stereo outputs has got a loose connection. If you turn the volume knob, the connection comes back, but I haven't had the time to get it fixed.
In that regard, make note that the DM10 has a pair of auxiliary outputs as well, which I use. Work just as well as the stereo output, i.e. you can record or play in stereo.
Midi out and in work perfectly and I am able to trigger Superior Drummer 2.0 without issue.

3) One of the rubber cymbals works intermittently: you have to hit it hard to get a sound out of it. The other three cymbals work well. So four cymbals, one of which isn't 100%.

If you buy the kit and the cymbals together, I'll throw in a free drum throne and a stand for the hi-hat.

Contact me on Eight One 3 2 3 6 Six 9 if you want to buy any of these items. Thanks.

Last edited:
Updating with expected prices:
Alesis DM10 with extra kickpad: $1400
Gen 16 cymbals: $1000

Buy both together and get additional stands for all the cymbals, a hi-hat stand and a Mapex drum throne.

Back