Music CDs, Vinyl LPs from many genres for sale

music_sale_sg

Hello,

I am selling many music CDs, vinyl LPs from my personal collection in order to free up space.
All items are in good to very good condition, a few are even still factory sealed.

Genres include Jazz (Trad/Fusion/Jazz-Funk/Avant), Pop, Rock, Country and perhaps more.

I am still in the process of picking and listing more items, so do check the above link regularly for updates.

You can contact me with questions and offers via music.sale.sg@gmail.com or Carousell chat.

Thanks a lot for your interest. Below are photos of some items as a sampling/taster of the available titles:

robert_johnson_the_complete_recordings_2cd_music_cd__preowned_very_good_condition_1452314224_151.jpg

art_ensemble_of_chicago_selected_recordings_music_cd__preowned_very_good_condition_ecm_records_1.jpg

stan_clarke_children_of_forever_digipak_music_cd__preowned_very_good_condition_1452314336_fb9ade.jpg

tim_buckley_the_best_of_music_cd__preowned_very_good_condition_1452314076_3e1ea8e0.jpg

black_merda_black_merda_vinyl_lp_record__preowned_very_good_condition_1452315952_535dbab6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back