Looking for vocalist/bassist for Radiohead/Muse cover band

EricX

Looking for a singer with a very good falsetto to cover some Muse and Radiohead songs! (and more alt rock/indie too). Bassist as well. We've got a drummer and very talented guitarist, looking to complete the set!

Looking for a singer with a very good falsetto to cover some Muse and Radiohead songs! (and more alt rock/indie too). Bassist as well. We've got a drummer and very talented guitarist, looking to complete the set!
I can play bass

Heyy! Im a female vocalist in my early 30s, in case you are looking for a lady to complete the band :) do hit me up at tele @todemoonnback

If you are still looking let me know. I can cover those pretty well

hai, if u are still looking for a vocalist, do reach out to me at +65 88360132! I am a 19 yo female vocalist who has a strong voice! And i love radiohead and indie pop

Back