Looking for some Blues Heads - Jams/band/practice

louiscochet

Hello Guys,

I'm French living in Singapore since 1year and looking for some people to practice the dirty/lovely/sensual blues.
Guitarist since 13 years every you can check my insta for little intro of my playing : https://www.instagram.com/nev_pan/?hl=fr

Feel free to contact me ! ideally looking for another guitarist and other people !
Objectives : having fun and getting better + when possible play outside.

I swear I'm nice :)

Hey there, Louis....

American (Chicagoan) living in Singapore for 10 years....also looking for people to play some blues...

I don't do insta, so haven't seen your intro....but hopefully we're on the same page...

I've been playing guitar 30+ years....and some bass over the years....looking for new folks to jam with....

Let me know if you want to chat further....and maybe jam.....

Hello folks. I have been playing guitar for 2 years focusing on the blues and some jazz. I am new to Singapore and stay in the east. Happy to partake in a friendly blues jam. I can share my insta url or playing samples via a PM.

Hello,
My name is Dave - I am half-Singaporean and have lived in the USA the past few years studying music and building my career. Professional bassist and producer. Learned to play music growing up at Singapore's Crazy Elephant Blues Club, and have continued that to Off-Broadway in NYC. I'm in Singapore until the end of January or possibly longer, depending on world events and would be happy to jam & play bass with some new friends. Email would be best: daranjo@me.com
I don't have a SG # but WhatsApp would be possible too. :)
www.davedaranjo.com

Back