Looking for female vox/male vox and a drummer.

Hi,

We are a casual chilling band who jams regularly weekly or every 2 weeks. (most of the time weekly)

We usually jam at Upper Thomson Road or Parklane Shopping Mall on a SUNDAY evening unless stated otherwise.

We are not professionals and as long as you can grasp the basic foundation of the songs we are jamming then it's fine.

WE ARE looking for someone aged 20++ as long as it's around our age range. Sorry if you're not applicable because we want to keep it within our age gaps.

About us:
Me on guitar - Male/ 23/ uni
bass - Female/ 23/ uni
keys - Male/ 23/ just ord-ed
1 casual male vox - Male/ 20/ ite

Looking for female vox to accompany the female bassist and also allows us to pick songs from female-fronted bands. All of us are Chinese and sometimes we will jam Mayday, Jay Chou etc. You don't have to Chinese to join as long as if you are open to c-pop/c-rock occasionally you are welcomed to join.

We have a whatsapp group and our old drummer and old vox are in it too. Occasionally if they are free they will join (highly unlikely)

Our current song list:
Pink - Try
Daughtry - Crazy
Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Mayday Parade - I Swear This Time I Mean It
Dishwalla - Angels or Devils
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

Based on the list our genre is soft rock/alt rock/soft punk/pop/top 40s~ as long as it's pleasing to listen to. We sometimes jam ONE OK ROCK, Bon Jovi etc.. Anything goes as long as everyone is comfortable.

Contact me (Ken) via 9-1-7-1-7-8-8-7

Jamming will prolly start late Aug or Sept when ready. It will go on as long as we are still available for jamming.

Last edited:
Back