Looking for drummer and/or bassist for dream pop/shoegaze/alternative music jam :D

cantlup

Hello music mates!

We’re looking for a drummer and/or a bassist to join our band, we are 2 guitarists and we are into jamming and creating music, improvising but also open to some good covers. We are mostly into alternative, dream pop, shoegaze, art rock etc…some bands that we like: Slowdive, Beach House, Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, The Microphones, Mazzy Star etc…

We're super-easy going guys, don't be shy and feel free to leave a reply anytime if you want to join for a jam!

Cheers!

JB

Hello music mates!

We’re looking for a drummer and/or a bassist to join our band, we are 2 guitarists and we are into jamming and creating music, improvising but also open to some good covers. We are mostly into alternative, dream pop, shoegaze, art rock etc…some bands that we like: Slowdive, Beach House, Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, The Microphones, Mazzy Star etc…

We're super-easy going guys, don't be shy and feel free to leave a reply anytime if you want to join for a jam!

Cheers!

JB

Hi JB

I am a bassist myself listening to these kind of songs. Hit me up via WhatsApp if you would like at eight-four-double nine-94-eight-nine

Hey guys. I sing and love everything from MBV to swirl and SVIIB. Let me know if want to jam...
Cheers
Matt

Back