Looking for band members (Musicians) To form a Alternative Band! :)

Jonny Greenwood

Hey Everyone,Im a Experience Guitarist and im looking to form a Alternative Band. Mainly Influence by band like Radiohead,incubus,kings of leon,smashing pumkins,Lifehouse,dishwalla,Paramore Garbage ect.

Im looking for Experience Vox,a guitarist (can play leads or rythem),Bassist,and drummer.

Any gender or race is fine,as long as they are Experience and know their instrument well. Age wise,im looking for 20 to 24 :)

Jamming will be a weekly tentatively on weekends,

For Further Details leave me a Pm with your details and hp Number. Thanks! :)

hey i am a vox, you can try me out. you can give me your email and i can send you a file.

Hey Everyone,Ive clear my inbox. Do pm me,im sure to reply. I need a Good Drummer And Bass. Vox are Still Pending,Guitarist slot are full. :)

Last edited:
Hey softies! where all the awesome drummer and bassist go? Come and pm if you are. Cos the line up for vox and guitarist are already choose and is wicked. Hope to jam and see how it goes :)

Hey, i can try singing. i listen to paramore, mayday parade and more alternative stuff. Ring me at 81381130. Im also looking for a band

Heyyyy i can do vocals and drum... And i used to play in a local band too. Try me out. And ring me when you see this:) 81381130. Urgently looking for a band too

Hey guys! thanks for your interest! Vox Drums and guitarist have been chosen. So slot for that have closed! All of them are wicked,im searching for a Bassist right now,with a good experience. If u are reading this thread do pm me. Or if you have friends that are awesome in bass just pm me!

Im looking to form a great alternative band here! Hope so everything works fine,thanks everyone for your interest :)

Back