Looking for acoustic band to record and film music video

clarencechan

Hey there!

I’m a Ngee Ann Polytechnic student, studying Audio Visual Technology. My groupmates and I are looking for an acoustic band for one of our modules’ project. We would need to do one/two session(s) of studio recording, and possibly the filming of a music video.

The studio recording would be held in our school’s studio, preferably from 6th June to 14th June. If needed, the dates can be changed accordingly. Filming of the music video (if any), would be done from 27th June to 26th July.

Due to our project’s constrictions, bands have to have the following criterions:
- Acoustic band should be at least a three-piece band (e.g. vocals, guitar, cajon/drums)
- Cajon/Drums will be provided during the recording session
- Song can either be an original or cover, but a demo needs to be uploaded on YouTube/SoundCloud, and link is to be placed in this thread by Sunday, 24th May.

This would be a great opportunity for budding acoustic bands to gain some experience, as well as get a free recorded music video for future portfolio use.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. We look forward to working with you! :)

Clarence

Last edited:
*Edit*

We've just realised that the studio won't be available for use from June 8 to June 21. Hence it'd be best if the audio recording is done on one of the weekends before June 8, due to our common test and tight schedules. :)

Back