Looking for a band to join!!

qisitina

Hey, so I am 22 this year, and I have been searching for a band in Singapore to join. Basically, my instrument is my voice (LOL), and I am hoping to join a band that focuses on pop rock or pop or indie genres, but I am also open to other genres! The only instrument I can play is the piano, and frankly not too well hahaha. I have always wanted to be in a band for a while now. I have done performances before with bands who sort of needed a temporary vocalist, so I am hoping to find a band that accepts me permanently sikeeee. Please hit me up at krisitinadean@gmail.com if you are finding one! I really miss performing and I hope posting on reddit helps me out hahaha. THANKSSS sorry if it is too long zz.

Qistina, what type of band you playing ? I`m guitarist here and can play solos but my sweeppicking solo is a bit rusty but still practising. Anything just whatsapp me @ 98352913. Cheers !

Hello, im an 18 year old and I am interested in forming a band with you or joining the band if yall have already formed one haha. I can sing and play the acoustic or electric guitar and im mainly into pop songs, my influencers are One Direction, Taylor Swift (her songs are always quite simple and nice and is a good acoustic guitar moment and its quite manageable to sing and play her songs), Bruno Mars (Ive tried playing his talking to the moon in a lower key and its pretty sweet),etc. Hit me up on whatsapp at 81427230 and we can discuss more on the band and the music genres we enjoy playing or songs we might wanna cover or jam to!! :))

Back