LF Singers / Musicians (other than drummers) for Jap Youtube Channel

rave93

Hi there!

Have you heard of youtube channels like goosehouse and kobasolo? Interested in doing projects like that but don't have the platform or resources to do so? I'm currently working with a guitarist / audio engineer / producer friend, while I am the drummer / percussionist / amateur videographer (We collectively have decent amount of mics, plugin, software, instruments and gears, except for cameras) and even a studio.

Here's an example of what my friend and I did on my personal channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QS6HUdMqzY

I'm looking for singers with good Japanese diction (and definitely not too camera shy). On the other hand I am also looking for keyboardists & bassists (particularly capable with recording through an audio interface and know the basics of DAWs like Logic Pro X, but it's not absolutely necessary). Or if you're a Musician that is into videography (with camera gear or video editing softwares). And not to worry, the 2 of us will mainly do the heavy lifting in the video and audio production. I just need performers that can make our process easier and smoother.

This is not a paid gig kind of thing, just pooling a bunch of like minded people wanting to do something with their free time. And honestly, If you're a singer this is an opportunity to establish some presence on Youtube with minimal input (you just have to sing well and not spend money on gear or studio time)

I'm thinking of making a new channel mainly for collaborations where we feature different singers for each new videos. In a nutshell, it doesn't have to be a long term commitment thing. Perhaps you can simply do just one project and move on, or stick around and see how things develop? Who knows?

Do contact me (WA: 9819 3745, Clyve) if you're interested or feel you can participate meaningfully =) And please do not feel offended if things do not work out or if I respond slowly.

P.S (It'd be great if you can share any recordings you've done before, on whatever platform, right off the bat)

Back