LF female vox/synth to join indie rock/shoegaze project!

ekusu

trying our luck here at soft! currently looking for a female vocalist ideally with a floaty voice/higher range to join an original indie rock project as a member. depending on the song, will be the lead vocalist/singing countermelodies in a twin male/female vocal arrangement. synth players are also very welcome.

pretty serious about this - currently we are in writing stage, so we are mostly working on bedroom production for now. but will be looking forward to forming a full band arrangement for live shows once the songs are all written and arranged. we already have a couple of demos finished and have 6-7 songs in production. currently 3 peeps in our early 20s, just began with uni - if age is a concern.

as for sound wise, tldr is a shoegaze/indie rock band with emphasis on warm indie pop hooks, noise, energy and some colorful synth tangents. but overall, genre influences is a big mixed bag, includes bits of midwest emo, shoegaze, shibuya-kei, japanese indie rock, post-punk, the louder side of dream pop, electronic experimentation and more. (some bands as references: a sunny day in glasgow, hitsujibungaku, alvvays, for tracy hyde, yo la tengo, parannoul, the notwist, pity sex... tbh many more)

feel free to dm me at 98301171 / @jieekusu on tele, or @jadeexcess on instagram for more details!

Last edited:
Yo man really interested in this project I mainly play guitar ,bass and a bit of synth but main instrumentis guitar . I also really enjoy your influences and would love the opportunity to jam and make music with you guys.

Back