LF band members (casual jamming)

hayjunk

hi hi, i'm new here and i just wanted to see if there's any vocalists/keyboardist/drummer (basically anyone who can make music haha) who wants to form a small band and we can jam together occasionally! :)

if you're new to the instrument and looking to learn together that'd be great too so we can learn together! just no professional musicians cos i'm looking more for beginners for casual jamming haha

if interested you can pm me here, thankss!

hello!! Im interested! I can sing and play the acoustic or electric guitar and I am not a professional singing and have only been playing the guitar since last year. I am into mostly pop music and i can do some pop punk also, you can hit me up at 81427230 so we can talk more on the genre of music u would like to cover, etc :))

hello!! Im interested! I can sing and play the acoustic or electric guitar and I am not a professional singing and have only been playing the guitar since last year. I am into mostly pop music and i can do some pop punk also, you can hit me up at 81427230 so we can talk more on the genre of music u would like to cover, etc :))
Hi there charlotte, thanks for replying my thread, sorry for the late reply as i was tied up with work. If you are still interested in the band thingy, we can definitely discuss further.

Hi I'm a main guitarist and novice drummer. I like playing rock, (pop) punk rock, and alt. I'm up for starting a casual jam. Tele at same username if interested.

Hi I'm a main guitarist and novice drummer. I like playing rock, (pop) punk rock, and alt. I'm up for starting a casual jam. Tele at same username if interested.
Hi adam. Glad to receive your response. Currently i have a respond from a guitarist and still waiting for a singers respond, so your skillset as a drummer right now definitely help us round up the band. So yes definitely we are up to jam soon.

Back