Learning How to Make Your Own Guitar - Tombalek Guitars

gjkung

Hey guys, heard many of you guys wanted to learn how to make your own guitars so for the first time in Singapore, we're opening up guitar building courses and setting up a subscription based workshop for those who want to build their own instrument.

James (SOFT) posted a feature earlier in September and some of you guys managed to catch the early bird pricing for our September course.

Our current course structure is a 12-week course, lessons are on Saturdays 12-8pm, the next intake is the week starting 8th December

PLUS

We're opening up a 2nd Weeknights 6.30-9.30pm class twice weekly for working adults and full-time students who want to keep their weekends for family.

Our Custom Shop will also be open in December to the subscription and per-entry builders, you will have access to a full range of tools for guitar building, fretting tools, guitar specific hand tools, we also have a really large bandsaw that can do book-matching of guitar tops.

Most importantly, you'd have access to the advice and material sources through our channels for timber and hardware purchasing. Coupled with my knowledge on guitar making, this will be the perfect place in Singapore to build or modify your custom instruments. We hope to expand this workshop to include more advanced machinery such as CNC routers, fanned fret slotting machines and vacuum veneer presses to build more complicated instruments.

I hope to see you guys at the shop in December, for more information do call me at 91178440 or email me at gjkung@hotmail.com

Or you can just drop by on Saturday to check out the students' work from our current course.

Prices and details are on our website:
http://www.tombalek.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back