Lady DJ Spins Rock, Blues, Retro & Indies at new club

BIONICWOMAN

Hi there!

Tired of most radio stations who hardy play rock & blues?

Lady DJ spinning rock, blues, retro & Indies at new club.
Every Mondays, Tuesday & Wednesdays
Time : 6pm to 10.30pm

Mornington Country Club
Mornington Crescent
Enter through Seletar & Piccadilly Road

Get to listen to Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lee Hooker, Jackson Browne, Pink Foyd, Blind Faith, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Mountain, Bob Marley, David Bowie, Talking Heads, Blondie, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, etc.

quite a nice lineup too bad theres no radio station in singapore like in the US theres those pure rock/metal/punk stations in every state..too bad they dont have the same in singapore eh

Re : 'Pirate' Radio Station

Hi!

Perhaps my DJ sets at The Piccadilly Wine Bar at Mornington Country Club in Seletar is the slow initial start of a 'Pirate' Radio Station.....my half done website in support of artistes needs support ....be it starting a billboard chart or internet broadcast for artistes in Singapore.....

http://www.floydssingapore.com

Not wailing too much anymore.....artistes in Singapore have to kick themselves / ourselves in the butt and learn to understand the term collaboration amongst each other and find sponsors/funds to create and pay COMPASS cover version dues and start our non governmental controlled radio station.....or at least internet radio station.....my dream!

John Peel of BBC got discovered by starting his own pirate radio station in his private bumboat....the irony of it all....

In Singapore, the best artistes / artists have a slower and harder road to recognition.....but have faith......it will be worth that journey.....we do our works and play our part and let GOD do the rest each day/evening.....nothing is impossible for GOD....but in GOD'S TIME & JUDGEMENT.

Cheers!

Gerry
Lady DJ / Artists Composer / Singer

Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles

Piano Man - Billy Joel

Guitar Man - Bread

Time - Pink Floyd

Back