Jamhub Weekend Jamming Buddies

Hi there,

I am a vocalist/rhythm guitarist who used to play punk and new wave during my younger years. I would like to venture into pop rock / light rock as I do have kids now.

At our place at Sengkang (Compassvale) , we have a space for my musical hobbies. I have a JamHub Tourbus setup with a Yamaha DTXplorer electronic drum set. I have the cables for the headphone connection, adapters for the guitars and two remote controllers which the drummer can use. I do have an amp simulator that the guitarist can use in case he doesn't have one.

I am looking forward to jam with a drummer, a bassist and a lead guitarist. Although kaya pa ng mas maraming musikero, mas maganda na konti lang yung members. I am targeting to do acoustic guitar parts. Jam sessions will be mostly weekends as I work Monday to Friday.

Yung target sound is like Goo Goo Doll pero may mas prominent na electric guitar parts. We will do original composition and covers. Hindi technical yung tugtugan. Simple and fun pop/mainstream rock lang. I do have a multitrack recorder to record our songs.

Interested parties may message me at 96214424. - Ariel

Last edited:
Hi there,

I am a vocalist/rhythm guitarist who used to play punk and new wave during my younger years. I would like to venture into pop rock / light rock as I do have kids now.

At our place at Sengkang (Compassvale) , we have a space for my musical hobbies. I have a JamHub Tourbus setup with a Yamaha DTXplorer electronic drum set. I have the cables for the headphone connection, adapters for the guitars and two remote controllers which the drummer can use. I do have an amp simulator that the guitarist can use in case he doesn't have one.

I am looking forward to jam with a drummer, a bassist and a lead guitarist. Although kaya pa ng mas maraming musikero, mas maganda na konti lang yung members. I am targeting to do acoustic guitar parts. Jam sessions will be mostly weekends as I work Monday to Friday.

Yung target sound is like Goo Goo Doll pero may mas prominent na electric guitar parts. We will do original composition and covers. Hindi technical yung tugtugan. Simple and fun pop/mainstream rock lang. I do have a multitrack recorder to record our songs.

Interested parties may message me at 96214424. - Ariel

An alternative genre will be melodic punk. We will make melodic versions of famous pop songs and compose melodic punk songs ourselves.

Hi odods77!

See you soon!

Hi there fellow musicians!

Welcome din for jamming ang cajon players. :)

Pwade din tayo jam sa rehearsal studios for complete feel of the music. Anyway, this is for fun so I think we should be open to other possibilities.

Last edited:
Hi odods77!

See you soon!

Hi there fellow musicians!

Welcome din for jamming ang cajon players. :)

Pwade din tayo jam sa rehearsal studios for complete feel of the music. Anyway, this is for fun so I think we should be open to other possibilities.

Hi Sir,
Add me in FB. (pmed u).
Sana maka hanap tayo ng drummer at bassist. Para completo.
Thanks. \m/

I'm back after 5 months of medical leave! Looking for jamming buddies once again! Alternative or punk or pop rock ang genre. I now have a Carlsbro Mesh Head Electronic Drum Kit for the silent practice setup.

Back