SOLD Jackson RR5 in gold / metallic pink

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrazenPicker

Bumping an old thread. I no longer live in Singapore but still have some guitars in storage here and I'll be in town this weekend. PM me here or email at peterdemaeyer@yahoo.com. Old phone number won't work anymore.

Jackson (Japan) RR5 Randy Rhoads

Nothing gets that 80s look better!

Bought for S$1,600 at Swee Lee during their biannual 50% off sale so original price was 3,200.

Nice guitar but it's not getting much playing time, letting it go for S$1,000 for a quick sale (no gig bag or case). Lycra pants and peroxyde not included.

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

=======================================

For more pictures and many other guitars for sale, click here (access from desktop as it doesn't render as nicely in the mobile version). For each guitar, if you click on the first picture of that guitar, you should see a description and price in a text caption to the right of your screen (desktop version only).

https://plus.google.com/photos/112069871617766987744/albums/5908590401136164225

Note: I'm not a merchant, just an expat who's leaving Singapore shortly and wants to make his move easier. I was up at 40 guitars recently and realized I didn't want to have to ship all that. I've sold 13 already and hope to lose another 10 so my collection is starting to look more normal again. :)

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back