intro:headwan

headwan

hello softies.commer

since most of u hav intro,i tink i give a shot....im 21 this yer currently studying in NYP....Started to play guitar when i was 13 and been playing since....i more into rhythm type....my influence are kurt cobain.head and munky(korn)hagstrom and thordendal(meshuggah),dino cazares(fear factory),zakk wylde,and i luv listening SRV and steve vai but not influence by them.....

my current guitar is aria pro2 and ibanez grx720 and im using zoom hybrid distortion driver 5000,zoom choir 5050(delay,chorus,reverb)...tats all....and im currently with the help of my friend building a custom amp head...just a normal 1 no fancy and waiting for my part time work pay to buy pod v.2(cant wait for this baby)

my music interest is any type but i listen more to nu-metal,hardcore and trash
wat i like abt this website is the ppl here are interactive and i can see there are some gd musician(e.g dhalif) and large variety of music influences.

hmm....i tink tats all abt it....cant say no mre trash as noting to type abt

Hi there Headwan..Welcome to the crazy club of musicians..hehe...i c tht u use zoom gadget...me too is using it...currently Zoom GFX 5 n Zoom 505..Very reliable n at a very affordable price ... :wink:

Back