Intermediate Guitarist looking for an indie/alternative pop/rock musicians

Plout

Hello, I'm Jean, 28 years old man from Paris, I'll be in Singapore on October 1st.

I'm a lead guitarist, looking for an amateur band/musicians to jam/jig on original songs or covers, but I prefer original if possible.
I don't have my own draft songs that we could work on, but would love to play on yours and add some of my ideas.
Jamming session on a weekly basis would be nice.

I've begun the guitar when I was 18, but haven't played seriously during all thi time. I would say that I have an intermediate level with still a lot to learn.
I have played in an indie pop/rock band just before leaving France, during 3 years where we worked on originals songs, did some jigs and amateur records.
I'm not a "scholar" musician, but rather an instinctive one.

My favorite musicians are Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, Slowdive and Beach House.
I'm currently listening a lot to The Smiths.
Used to listen to metal : Metallica, Megadeth, Dream theater, so playing metal could be a fun experience also (while I'm not a schredder guy).

I don't have any phone number yet, so please PM me if interested :)

Hi all,

We are looking to set up a rock/pop band.

Roles filled: Vocalist (female), bass/acoustic guitar
Roles available: lead (electric) guitar, second guitar, keyboardist and drummer.

Genre includes bon jovi, imagine dragon, linkin park, guns and roses, evanescence and originals.

Practice timings: weekday evenings or weekends.

Please pm me if interested.

Hi mate!

I'm a 29 y/o guitarist from Italy, recently moved in SG. I like very much all the bands you listed (Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, Slowdive and Beach House) Other random names I would add: Fugazi, Unwound, Drive Like Jehu, My Bloody Valentine. I also am not "scholar", I mostly play by ear and like a "rough" approach to music. I played in a band where we used to play original songs, something around post-hardcore, noise. I would love to play this kind of stuff, I am open to sing as well! I play electric as well as classic guitar. I also play a bit of harmonica, didgeridoo and duduk.

Let me know, we could find a drummer and kick ass :D

Cheers,
Bruno

Back