Impossible to edit own thread on this forum?

androidxda

Hi, I noticed that this forum does not give user the option to edit own thread, I have sent multiple email and feedback to Soft support regarding to remove my thread that contain my mobile number due to privacy concern.. but receive no zero respond.

Will it be possible for any administrator here to help me with my privacy concern with this forum? I have multiple threads at non-related buy/sell that I do not have control to edit my own thread. Please kindly help to delete all my threads as non of them are still available for sale. I am still reviving Sms/Calls from users due to that my number is still shown on this forum, Unlike other forum I am capable of deleting and edit my threads.

Due to Privacy concern I hope any of the administrator could respond and help out with it. Thanks

Please do not post your contact number or any information that you do not wish to be made public on the Internet.

* I have removed your threads.

I am also trying to edit one of my posts, as I included the wrong phone number. The FAQ says that I can edit a thread by hovering over the thread title. This doesn't seem to work in Chrome or Safari browsers. Am I missing something, or is post editing disabled?

Post editing is disabled in Buy / Forum due to people deleting content when they were selling counterfeit items.

Back