IMMEDIATE/URGENT: "Super Best Band" Kpop/English Looking For Drummer/Bassist

Bunsoy High

IMMEDIATE/URGENT: "Super Best Band" Kpop/English Looking For Drummer/Bassist

Evening all!

Me and my bandmates are looking for an individual who can play Drumset/Bass Guitar. Preferably the drumset! Your position in our band will be "Drummer/Vocalist" or "Bassist/Vocalist". You will be doing some singing too! We will have a performance towards the 3rd/4th quarter of the year! We will perform Kpop and English songs and also our own songwritten songs. The performance will be partly managed by Alpha Entertainment. We will perform in front of a real live public audience on a stage. Of course, we will write our own originals and also upload our covers and originals onto YOUTUBE! We are generally a kpop/English acoustic-pop-rock-ballad band! Actually, maybe we could expand our genre of songs! But these will be our main genres!

These are our band members(I won't release the full names of our members till we are filled). Consists of 4 members currently, total will be 5 members!

Me, Nasmer - Main Vocalist/Leader
Renny - Guitarist/Vocalist
Jia Hui - Keyboardist/Vocalist
Stella - "Bass Guitar/Vocalist" or "Drummer/Vocalist"(She will be taking either one of this positions!)
- "Bass Guitar/Vocalist" or "Drummer/Vocalist"(Preferable Drummer)

Temporary name for our band will be "Super Best Band". We will pick a permanent name when we find a Drummer/Bassist.

Requirements

Before I state down the requirements, these requirements will be simple and I will close one eye to talent. Well, here goes.

1) Singaporean/PR
2) 16 years old - 20 years old
3) Knows how to play the Bass Guitar/Drumset. I will close one eye at talent for this instrument(s) position but need some experience(either one)
4) Male/Female welcomed!
5) Sing(You will not only play as you might do some singing/rap/adlibs)
6) Good and Right Attitude and Commitment
7) PASSIONATE ABOUT MUSIC(added advantage)
8) Ability to read music is an added advantage
9) Know ALPHA ENTERTAINMENT
10) Friendly and Open
11) Fork out a bit of money and be free at least 2 days per week(Practice will be 1-3 times per week)
12) No stage fright
If you have all these simple qualities, tweet me at @musicnas, email me at nasmer_fontanilla_92@Hotmail.com, facebook message me at GD_Dragon3@yahoo.com or SMS me 98620945!
You have any enquiries do not hesitate to ask me! We are a fun loving band!
​*To Be Updated*

I hope you all do reply to us!!!!
God Bless

Thank you
Nasmer was here

Appppply!

If you love kpop, know Alpha Entertainment, passionate for music, know how to play either the bass guitar or drumset(eg If you only know how to play the bass guitar, you are qualified!!), come apppply! We'll be more to have you in our team! First session we will bond together first. Then second session we'll have our discussion of our band, and if time permits, we'll start practice on that day! After that, PRACTICE PRACTICE JAM JAM JAM STUDIO STUDIO REHEARSE REHEARSE for our future covers, originals and perfomances!

Thank you for all the replies to my phone, email, twitter and facebook! Gonna shortlist down! IF you haven't applied and you have all these requirements, come join us!!

Back