Hi all!

Hi all,

This is my SoundCloud! I know it might be quite empty now, will update more songs as time goes by, interested in Mando and Cantopop! Will venture to other genre as well as i am fousing more on song arrangment/production!

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/kai-audio-production

I am also currently focusing in music/song production to musicians and band as well! Started recording for the past three months and setup my own home studio/protable studio! Recently, I have also research different publications and books in sound engineering, really hope to get better quality audio as time goes by!

Considering I am still a rookie, I am willing to do it for free, but do expect that the quality is not going to be very very studio quality, HAHAHA. But hopefully, to use this as a good learning experience & exposure, to brush up on my skills and learn from all of you as well! :) Money is my priority as I am working as well! So don't worry! I would also like to help bands and musicians to have their own piece of song as i can understand such sense of accomplishment! :)

Do PM or contact me at kaiaudioproduction@gmail.com for more information and discussion! Cheers, have a nice day ahead!! :)

ca.jpg

Hey Kai

Good job! Just keep on it and I am sure you will improve. Which microphone are you getting?

Hey Kai

Good job! Just keep on it and I am sure you will improve. Which microphone are you getting?

Hi there admin! :) Thank you so much, hope to work with you in the near future! Currently considering an AKG P120! You have any views on this? Previously considered MXL 990 befre, but it was rather expensive for me! :)

I have not used the AKG P120 before but a a quick search on Youtube and it definitely sound good!

Are you using any audio interface? Do take note that the P120 requires phantom power to drive it.

Latest posts

Back